Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guess where?

China?
Paris?
Rome?
Venice?

Of course, it's Vegas! I wasn't quite sure if it was a theme park or a city!


The Star Trek museum was definately the highlight, they even have a bar where you can be served a Warp Core Breach (pink cocktail in a huge bowl with dry ice in it) by a Klingon! There should have been a picture of myself with a Borg but Nick (above, left) has returned to the UK with his memory stick.

I'm now back in T.O. where it is actually a balmy 1 centigrade today without any significant wind chil. The Canadians keep looking selfconcious and promising it will get really cold in February then wander off muttering about global warming.

Dylan

3 comments:

billbold said...

Would you go back dude?

dylan said...

I'd go back for a weekend to show Chil the Star Trek museum as she's a bit of a Trekkie, but I think I'd be more interested in other places fairly nearby like the Grand Canyon and Death Valley

billbold said...

Area 51 isn't such a long way away neither ;)